1. It is used to manufacture natural raw materials that participate in human metabolism, improve peripheral nerve function, dilate blood vessels, and treat cardiovascular diseases.
2. It is used to manufacture high-efficiency pesticides. It has good effects on all kinds of pests, contact, fumigation or stomach poison. Because it is a natural substance, its biggest feature is that it has no residual poison, does not cause secondary pollution, and does not produce drug resistance. It is a bioactive pesticide that protects the ecological environment.
3. Additives for the manufacture of food, nutraceuticals, flavors and fragrances, cosmetics, animal feed.
4. Used in cigarette flavoring agents, manufacturing diet pills, smoking cessation drugs and other chemical and biochemical reagents.
5. Nicotinic acid can prevent Alzheimer's disease.
6. Use nicotine to control stored grain pests.